Thursday, June 17, 2010

Princess Camp

Gabi attended Princess Camp for 3 days this week.  She had so much fun!  They learned little dances, read princess stories, crafts, and Gabi's favorite "snacks".  It was so adorable to watch!  I brought my camera in on the last day.  Oh how I want a new camera.  I did manage to catch a few good pics though.  My camera is a Kodak, nothing great.  I have had a lot of blurry pics when it comes to capturing my active kids.  It, or possibly it's operator has trouble with the flash.  I think if I turn it on - it should stay on for the next couple of shots.  However it never does and it never takes consistently good pics.  Anyway I'll keep saving for one while trying to figure out which camera is good at taking action shots, reasonably priced, and easy to operate.  Enjoy Gabi's princess moments, they don't happen often!
Notice this pic probably should of flashed, but didn't.
Ok here starts the blurriness!  She is the taller one in this pic.  I know not a good pic.  But look at her on her tip toes and her arms up.  Ahh  I really want  have a dancing little girl!
and then comes the dark pics!  So frustrating!  This is better of the other 5 I'm not posting.  On the others you just see that there is something in the pic.  Frustrating because she grabbed on to our neighbor Adalyn.  It was too cute!  I might have to re stage that pic!
Gabi's pals in this pic Adalyn ( in the pink shorts) and Alexa (purple dress)

Finally got flash on and stayed on prior to snapping pic!
Another good one (notice they are holding still and I got flash to come on)
This is Princess Gabi with Princess Alexa (she is a cutie)!   And of course lil Princess Halle at the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment