Sunday, April 25, 2010

New to the world of Blogging

Never thought I would be evenly remotely interested in starting a blog, but it has happened. A lot has happened. Love, engagement, graduation, starting careers, marriage, baby #1, adjustment, baby #2, further adjustment, returning to college, remodeling our dream of old country house, baby #3, what an adjustment, experiencing more time at home with children( a blessing), baby #4, our 10 year anniversary, 30TH birthdays, and whatever else we may be blessed with in the future. It 's because of all of this, that I am determined to do a better job of recording and reflecting on these times. Perhaps that is why the name of our blog came so easily. I am hoping this will serve as another form of keepsake for myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment