Monday, September 13, 2010

It's taken me a while....

to feel like I could post this.  Miss Gabi started her first day of preschool last week.  (I know, I know where does the time go.)  But this was a positive thing.  I had no reservations of posting this, but some time was needed for me to em cool down to post the rest of the story.  I unfortunately was sick on her 1st day and I missed it.  Sheldon was able to take her to and from.  He took pics too.  (this wasn't his 1st time - as we have always made it a point to do it together)  She did wonderful!  Loved it!  I was miserable, hated it!  I so wanted to be there with her on her first day of this new experience.  So I  have pouted about it enough and now trying to view it positively.  She is such a well rounded girl (ok so she's ornery), but she is very comfortable with who she is and secure in her surroundings.  I had to have a hand in that somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment