Monday, August 23, 2010

New Niece

Tenley Janelle












Of course we all took our turns lovin on this sweet baby girl!
The kids were "pretty" good, considering we left home at 5:30AM to make the trip to Grand Island.
Ms. Gabi has really become interested in taking pictures.  She took my camera and here are some of her shots!  It brings the phrase - if you give a kid a camera.... to mind.

She took  a pic of her Aunt Sarah (Tenley's mom)
She looks great!
Gabi's close up of Grandma Jo
Colby (Tenley's daddy)
Nope she's not zooming, just REALLY close!
This one is HILARIOUS!  I think he is stretching???
I think I'm tying shoes when she snapped this one.
Tenley's socks
The bathroom (just glad nobody was in it )
She really likes her new shoes!
She had quite a few pics similar to this one, her shoes being the subject.
Gabi's view for the 3 hour car ride.  She took so many pics.  She looked them over with me.  She seems to remember each shot and what her purpose was!  I was impressed!!!




*RUBY UPDATE*
I think she has nearly tripled in size.  Still loves the kids!  Still very much a puppy (chewing, clumbsy, noisy)
AND ALWAYS HUNGRY!  (just like a fifth child)

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see the pictures of the baby. I'm sure they are excited. Walleta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weston is also very into taking pictures - must be there age! He really likes to take some of himself and butts! Imagine that!

    ReplyDelete